Re: SPAM Wizard Offers More SPAM

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:40:34 -0800

Don Parret wrote:

> For release Feburary 9, 2005
>
> LOS ANGELES - Relational Database Spammers Inc. (RDSI) proudly announces
> the 4.3 release of the Spam Wizard for Oracle

[Quoted] [Quoted] Some of you folks are dumber than dirt.

Did you bother to read the group's charter?

Did you bother to follow other promotional posts in this group to see if what you were about to do was appropriate?

I can't think of a better way to make sure that you don't sell your product than to tell your customers, as plainly as you have, that you don't like them, don't respect them, and don't give a damn about their wishes.

Why wait for your competition to trash your product or service when you can do it yourself.

Well done.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington