New York City - Announcement - New Architecture Group

From: wzack <wzack_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 5 Feb 2005 10:37:49 -0800

If you are a practicing software architect or are interested in the field of software architecture come and join us for the first meeting of a group that we hope will become the New York City chapter of the International Association of Software Architects (IASA).

This meeting will be held on February 22nd at 6 PM at the offices of: Kaplan Higher Education Online
888 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10106
Tel: 212-492-5929

The Kaplan entrance is on the 21st floor. We'll be meeting in the Setty conference room on the 22nd floor.

Please RSVP to Bill Hazard (bill_hazard_at_kaplan.com) or Bill Zack (wzack_at_compuserve.com).

About the International Association of Software Architects (From http://www.iasarchitects.org.)

The IASA provides a forum for business, technology and systems architects to share knowledge about application architecture, multi-systems architectures, vertical and horizontal re-use strategies, architecture methodologies and strategies, and architecture definitions.

IASA provides a place for architects to meet and discuss problems and solutions to today's hardest architecture challenges. We are opening user groups around the country to help bring real value to the architecture community. Received on Sat Feb 05 2005 - 19:37:49 CET

Original text of this message