Query Builder Syntax Help Needed

From: SteveOz <steve.ozar_at_ualberta.ca>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 14:10:43 -0700

[Quoted] Hi from a newbie,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I hope I'm in the right place. I build queries in Query Builder and, in general, have no resources to compare my syntax and would love to find a resource (maybe with actual examples).

Specifically, I am trying to find a way to search a field (char (500) or something) for a string that arrives by prompt. I've defined a query parameter that accepts a keyword for searching but can't get the syntax straight. This is where I am:

db.application.project_title LIKE :keyword

I don't know what function to use or how to incorporate the wildcard '%' on [Quoted] either end. Can you help?

:) Steve Received on Tue Feb 01 2005 - 22:10:43 CET

Original text of this message