Re: Problem with result set from a simple SQL Select

From: lennyw <lwintfeld_at_libertycorner.net>
Date: 29 Jan 2005 16:27:07 -0800

[Quoted] [Quoted] Thanks for your reply. I'll add the TO_DATE to the query when I get [Quoted] back to work on Monday. You're right that a DATE type is not a string; it's an integral multiple of milliseconds since <some epoch>. I found [Quoted] a website that said there is an implicit cast if a relational is used between a parsable date string and a DATE type. But if you think an explicit cast is safer, I'll surely go with an expert's advice. Thanks again

Lenny WIntfeld Received on Sun Jan 30 2005 - 01:27:07 CET

Original text of this message