Re: sqlldr very very slow

From: Noel <tbal_at_go2.pll-l>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:37:39 +0100

[Quoted] Użytkownik DA Morgan napisał:

> Noel wrote:
>
> Suppose the trigger is used to load another table that is essential for
> the proper functioning, and thus the testing, of the application. What
> then? I hope you see the source of my concern.

[Quoted] That's was the first thought which came to my mind when i read your reply. In that case, disabling triggers couse a big trouble to database/application.

By 'disable triggers' i expected a trigger filling history of that table, containg way more records than 300M, what could slow down insertions.

--
TomekB tbal_at_spam_go2_trap.pl GSM:Plus 607598532
{Peugeot 306 ST, WY - 49245,       GG: 947-891}