Re: There are no Oracle gurus!

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:08:43 -0800

Mark A wrote:

> "DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message

[Quoted] >>I stand corrected. Now can we get your agreement to equal courtesy?
>>--
>>Daniel A. Morgan

> I am sorry, but I don't understand what you are talking about.

Mark and I, and I think all other regulars in c.d.o.server NEVER post to c.d.ibm-db2 except when a previously existing thread specifically mentions Oracle. I am asking the same courtest from you with respect to Oracle.

That we not have unsolicited comments about DB2 here unless they are directly responsive to an existing thread that involves DB2.

It is just a matter of courtesy started, as I have pointed out repeatedly, by someone who shall remain anonymous, that posted an unsolicited promotion for DB2 (some might call it spam) at comp.databases.oracle.

So please agree and lets end this thread.

Thanks.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington