Re: There are no Oracle gurus!

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:46:28 -0800

Mark A wrote:

> Oh! Interesting to see Daniel pissing off even the Oracle DBA's (in addition
> to his trolling on the DB2 newsgroup).

[Quoted] [Quoted] If you think he is an Oracle DBA they by all means court him as a potential customer for your company: IBM. You can have him with my most sincere wish for a long and happy relationship.

BTW: Mark and I only post at c.d.ibm-db2 when there is specific mention of Oracle. Is there something in the above that makes you think that as an IBM employee promoting DB2 that this related to you? Or having discovered the word "troll" did you decide to become one yourself to see if it suits you? It doesn't. Please extend the same courtesy here as we extend to you.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington