Re: Question for you Oracle Guru's -- conversion of SQL to Ora

From: Ed Prochak <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: 21 Jan 2005 12:07:18 -0800

I saw reference to a good web page that tried to compare ORACLE and other DBMS. Try a google search in comp.databases It was fairly recent (last few months) but I must have bookmarked it at home (obviously I'm at work now)

You might also ask this in that group since this isn't really an ORACLE specific question.

HTH,
 ed Received on Fri Jan 21 2005 - 14:07:18 CST