Re: There are no Oracle gurus!

From: Rauf Sarwar <rs_arwar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Jan 2005 16:37:04 -0800

sky_diver__at_excite.com wrote:
> DA Morgan wrote:
> > Based on the questions you've asked you might want to seriously
> consider
> > giving this project to someone else.
>
> This is not an answer to the question. In fact none of the
respondants
> bothered to answer the OPs question.

<snip>

Did you even bother to read Daniel's post past the first paragraph?

I see his first response as equal to a response given to someone asking... how do I perform brain surgery on a patient. You would initially say.... let a real brain surgeon do it but if you must... atleast pick up "Brain surgery 101" and read first 3 chapters. Regards
/Rauf Received on Thu Jan 20 2005 - 18:37:04 CST