How to Capture Oracle reports?

From: John Lin <>
Date: 20 Jan 2005 01:48:01 -0800

[Quoted] Dear all:

I am new to Oracle. My company uses Oracle/Developer2000 to create reports where I like to capture texts. According to IT-technician in my company, the reports only show on screen. They have no time to develope a tool to transfer reports to any format of files. I try to copy-n-paste as I usually do in Windows sofwares. However There seems no way I can mark any text from the report. Is there any toolkit that can help me mark text in reports and copy them? Thanks for your help.

John Lin
Email: Received on Thu Jan 20 2005 - 10:48:01 CET

Original text of this message