Error filling record group with nested select

From: Javier Coego <javiercoego_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Jan 2005 04:01:51 -0800

    [Quoted]
  • Hi, all. -
  • I'm trying to fill a record group with the values returned by the following query: -

select username from user_accounts where username not in (select username from assigned_accounts where end_date<start_date)

  • But Forms complains about this query (design time). -

FRM-12001: Can't create record group (check query)

  • If I remove the where clause from select, it works fine. -

select username from user_accounts where username not in (select username from assigned_accounts)

  • Any "where" clause I have tried it returned the aforementioned error. -
  • Any idea??? -
  • Thanks in advance. -
  • Kind regards. -

Javier Received on Wed Jan 19 2005 - 13:01:51 CET

Original text of this message