Re: Oracle Database Installation Information

From: Archit <archit.shivaprakash_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 Jan 2005 11:00:40 -0800

[Quoted] That is real funny:). Hope they were not video-taping your class. Oracle definitely provides more scalability and performance when compared to SQL Server. I am fresh out of my Masters at UH. My thesis was in the domain of Grid Computing. I implemented a middleware information service that uses a MySQL database as a backend. http://www.cs.uh.edu/~archit
Unfortunately, my experience with databases is quite limited. My current job will definitely change that very soon. I must tell you that the Pacific Northwest is definitely the most beautiful part of this country. I would love an opportunity to live in that area. I visited Mt. Rainier in the summer of 2003 and I was just blown.
Thanx again for all your help.
Best,
-Archit Received on Tue Jan 11 2005 - 20:00:40 CET

Original text of this message