Re: Oracle Database Installation Information

From: Archit <archit.shivaprakash_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Jan 2005 18:27:21 -0800

Hi Daniel,
Thanx for the good news. :) Well, actually Oracle information is just one of the requirements. We guys make GIS software and deal a whole lot with ESRI products as well. We have a horrendous time configuring our software on disparate client environments. Thus this project is aimed at dynamically discovering and reporting all this info automatically, to make life a little easier.
I will research the Intelligent Agent, GRID control and the Oracle Enterprise Manager.
[Quoted] Btw, what do u do at UW? Are you a DBA or a student. Thanx once again,
-Archit Received on Mon Jan 10 2005 - 03:27:21 CET

Original text of this message