Developer 6 some applications in the same computer

From: Ramiro Buitron via OracleMonster.com <forum_at_OracleMonster.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 21:44:04 GMT

[Quoted] I need to know how can I have some applications running in the same computer. Each application have a different access path in the network. But I know Developer use only a path registered in Registy (FORMS60_PATH). If I write some paths in FORMS60_PATH a problem is presented because Developer don?t know what path is used for each application. Please I want a solution for this problem. Best Regards.