How to take the cursor to a particular field nth position using Oracle Forms

From: <raj.anuradha_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Dec 2004 23:01:17 -0800

Hi,
[Quoted] When the user opens the application the cursor should go to particular field and nth position wihtin the field. How to achieve this in Oracle Forms either 6i or 9i please? We have Solaris 2.8 platform and Oracle 8i and 9i databases.

go_item() may take to a particular field. Is it correct? If I want to take the cursor to the second or third position within the field, how to achieve this?

Thanks and regards
Raj Received on Tue Dec 28 2004 - 08:01:17 CET

Original text of this message