Oracle to Microsoft Excel through 9iAS Portal

From: Doug <douglas_at_igmax.com>
Date: 27 Dec 2004 16:13:54 -0800

I have a SQL query that hits an Oracle 8i database, the dataset of which I need to export to Microsoft Excel. The caveate I have is that I need to deploy it through the Oracle 9iAS Portal to run at the click of a button. I am looking for creative ideas... I would appreciate any input! Received on Mon Dec 27 2004 - 18:13:54 CST