Re: fed up with OTN site: JDeveloper won't download

From: Rauf Sarwar <rs_arwar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Dec 2004 04:23:01 -0800

Neil Zanella wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Recently I have been trying to download JDeveloper from the OTN site.
> As several others reported, when you click on the jdev9052.zip link a
> blank page comes up with nothing in it and the download does not
start.
> This happens just after answering the questions whose answers they
cared
> to collect from me.
>
> If anyone has a copy of JDeveloper, please send me a link so I can
please
> download it directly from your site or alternate site, or e-mail it
to me.
> I am getting tired of OTN downloads not working (or should I say, not
starting!).

> Thanks a bunch!!!
>
> Neil

Just tried downloading jdev9052.zip and it works without any problems... maybe they fixed whatever was broken. I am using IE 6.0 on XP Pro. If clicking on the link does not work then try right clicking and "Save Target As".

Regards
/Rauf Received on Fri Dec 24 2004 - 13:23:01 CET

Original text of this message