Re: Oracle on Windows Server Vs Xp-Pro

From: Newton Bolton <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:38:40 -0600

More Eula:
[Quoted] [Quoted]   "You may permit a maximum of ten (10) ("Connection Maximum") computers or other electronic devices (each a "Device") to connect to the COMPUTER to utilize one or more of the following services of the SOFTWARE: File services, Print services, Internet Information services, and remote access (including connection sharing and telephony services)." ... [..SNIP..] ... This ten connection maximum does not apply to any other uses of the Product."

My interpretation of this is that Oracle database connections are NOT limited by this clause at all, because it is not in the list of things that ARE limited ( assuming you interpret "Remote Access" to mean MS remote access virtual desktop software, which is the way I interpret it.

--Newt Received on Thu Dec 23 2004 - 04:38:40 CET

Original text of this message