Re: create directories at runtime

From: dev6ishl <mhdsuhail_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Dec 2004 05:04:32 -0800

Thanks for the same. When I checked I found out about the create_drirectory() in d2kwutil.

I thought this must be the one you were tellinkg about. But i would like to know how to manoeuver between directories and create them if they dont exist.

Thanks
Suhail Received on Sun Dec 19 2004 - 07:04:32 CST