Materialized views in Designer

From: Nelgonde <iainb_at_nospam.uk.thalesgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:04:28 -0000

Hi,

I've got a question on the generation of materialized views from 9i Designer - version 9.0.2(.94).

I'm trying to set the Refresh options and am getting a little confused.

In the Design Editor I've created the Materialized view (in the Server model tab), a Materialized View Implementation within the Database and User (in the DB Admin tab) specifying the refresh criteria. And even created a Refresh Group (in the Distribution tab) assigning the Materialized View to it and again specifying the refresh criteria. But when it comes to generating the script, it still contains the default refresh options.

Hope somebody can help,

N Received on Thu Dec 16 2004 - 12:04:28 CET

Original text of this message