Re: JDeveloper for FC3 Linux

From: PoppaSmurf <poppasmurf_at_telus.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 05:58:37 GMT

Neil Zanella wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Anyone know where I can get a copy of JDeveloper which runs on Fedora Linux
> Core 3? I've upgraded my system and it no longer works, but I need to use it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Neil

I hope you realize that Fedora Core is nothing but an alias for "Red Hat Beta". You need to ask yourself why you want to put a business-critical function like development on a beta OS?

There is NO special version of JDeveloper for Fedora Core 3. The version is the same as the one you used before, with minor adjustments that you make based on the experimentation that the OS permits. Received on Wed Dec 15 2004 - 23:58:37 CST