Column Justification in Dev 6i LOV

From: Vagelis N via OracleMonster.com <forum_at_OracleMonster.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:14:26 GMT

I have a LOV that one of the columns is number. I want this column to be formatted with thousand separators and some digits. For that reason I use the to_char function for that column, with the required format. The problem is that this function returns character so developer aligns this column to the left and is difficult for the user to read and compare the values. Is there any way to align this column at right (in the LOV) or to specify the numbers format at the session level as you can do with dates?