Re: create directories at runtime

From: Frank Piron <empty_at_zero.nil>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:12:57 +0100

Am 13 Dec 2004 08:04:30 -0800 schrieb dev6ishl <mhdsuhail_at_gmail.com>:

> Thanks for the prompt response.
> I would be really grateful if you could tell me a little more about the
> second option.

IMO the easiest way to learn about FFI is to look into the documentation and study the D2kwutil.pll (package specs and bodies) from Oracle.

The FFI is a method to load shared libraries into the adress space of forms runtime and call C routines e.g. win32-api functions from forms runtime.

I once wrote a package "region" which uses win32 calls to determine the selected region in a multiline edit field.

If you are interested i will mail you the code.

--
Frank Piron,
defrankatkonaddot