Only 1 Parameter Form Field appearing accross Web Parameter Form 10g / Linux

From: Paolo Treves via OracleMonster.com <forum_at_OracleMonster.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 00:06:23 GMT

Hello,

Running more test under Forms/Reports Services 10g, I noticed that only one Parameter Form Field appears over the web (ie, on a Web Browser) client window.

The parameter form field / BoilerPlate called PF_SURVEYOR / P_SURVEYOR, is of type Number and length 10. It has tbe 'Restrict ...' check box checked + it gets its values from a select query :

select surveynumber, surveyor
from surveyor;

  1. Why is only this Parameter Form Field Appearing through the Web ?

I tried increasing the Web Cache through the Application Server Control interface, but that did not change anything.

PT

PS: Maybe I should look at the Web Settings (Contains HTML Tags / Additional Attributes (HTML)) under the Report Builder Property paletter ??

PS2: The same Parameter Form appears normally under Oracle 9i iDS under Windows XP Pro.