Re: What is the fastest way to import XML to Oracle 9i

From: Heinz Zastrau <heinz.zastrau_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 09:14:39 +0100

[Quoted] DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> schrieb am Fri, 03 Dec 2004 18:15:28 -0800:

> SQL*Loader direct path load

[Quoted] thanks for the hint. With your information I have found this document:

https://cwisdb.cc.kuleuven.ac.be/ora10doc/server.101/b10825/ldr_modes.htm

and read this:

The following features are not available with direct path load: -- Loading a parent table together with a child table

Can't I fill via SQL*Loader and Direct Path Load a master and a detail tabel?

Have somebody an example of importing XML-Data with SQL*Loader and Direct Path Load or a hint where I can find one?

--
Ciao Heinz Z.