WebReports: Missing Paper Parameter Form Fields on iAS under Linux

From: Paolo Treves via OracleMonster.com <forum_at_OracleMonster.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 22:53:56 GMT

Hello,

I am in the process of deploying my Forms/Reports Oracle 9i application over Forms/Reports Services 10g running on my Linux Server.

During the development on my Oracle 9i iDS under Windows XP Pro, my Parameter Forms appear normal. In other words, I can invoke my WebReports from my WebForms through the Parameter Forms without problem.

Migrating my Forms/Reports application over the Web on my Linux server and running my application under Oracle Forms/Reports Services 10g on a Linux server , I noticed that some of my Parameter Form Fields are missing ?

  1. Any ideas what could be causing the Parameter Form Fields to be missing for certain parameters of type Character ?

PT

PS: The parameter names appear on the left hand side, but the fields and values on the right side are missing for most parameters.