Re: Oracle Forms to Jdeveloper

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 07:35:04 -0500

"ISV Admin" <admin_at_csorkldev.com> wrote in message news:d93ad383.0411242157.470b2c5b_at_posting.google.com...
| Thank you so much for your comment. I was very surprised to be
| attacked so hard. In my view, it is downright meanspirited. In
| addition to the newsgroup bullying, my email address has also been the
| target of multiple virus attacks pretending to be 'microsoft updates'

i would not suspect contributors to these newsgroups to be the source -- i had the same problem with email attacks when i first posted and did not disguise my email address -- you will notice that most regular posters to newsgroups do the same

++ mcs Received on Thu Nov 25 2004 - 13:35:04 CET

Original text of this message