Re: Terminal Server 2003 via VPN - poor performance; why?

From: chriswal <chris________at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 05:11:10 -0500

we are using oas 10g and database 10g. we have the same problem with oas on terminal services. it looks like a problem with jinitiator or java. refreshing the screen with CTL ALT END or CTL ALT DEL to raise the windows security screen from the terminal server and pressing ESC. this has to be done after starting the application. i think this does a screen refresh and boosts the performance of the oas. if you find any solution please send me a mail. Received on Thu Nov 25 2004 - 11:11:10 CET

Original text of this message