Image distortion on PDF files

From: Bob t <bobt02_at_think.elmwood.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:26:32 -0600

I have a report that includes images as part of the header. The image is 1 by 1 inch and the image object on the report layout is 1 by 1 also.

    I have tried this with both gif and jpg type images.

The problem is, that when the image displays on the PDF file, the image is squeezed into half its width, and the height is the same. Half the area that should be my image is filled with visual garbage.

When I print the report to paper, or to preview, it looks fine. Only the PDF view looks corrupted.

This is Oracle Reports version 6I, and I have tried it on a Win2k platform as well as WinXP with the same result.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks,

   Bob Received on Tue Nov 23 2004 - 21:26:32 CET

Original text of this message