Re: Forms 10g - tooltip advice

From: lokalST <mladen_at_plusplus.hr>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:11:21 +0100

I must reply to my self which is not most popular thing on news. After my post here, i examined metalink and manuals and found out that this problem isn't solvable using tooltip.
So i add a pop-up menu on specified item and before user invoke it, I make a query and change the label for menu item to value I want. That even looks cool.
C U Received on Tue Nov 23 2004 - 08:11:21 CST