Forms 10g - tooltip advice

From: lokalST <mladen_at_plusplus.hr>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:18:47 +0100

Hello to all good people here.
I have a quetion regarding programmtically changing tooltip for item on form.
For example: i have a multirecord block containing information on departments and employes.
For every department i just show it's ID (don't ask why i don't show entire name) and i would like to display the name of department in tooltip of field containig his ID. How to change the value of tooltip text for department_id field when I move pointer over. (Something like trigger WHEN-MOUSE-OVER).

Tnx in advance
Mladen Received on Mon Nov 22 2004 - 14:18:47 CET

Original text of this message