help with database research topics

From: database student <database.student_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Nov 2004 11:26:44 -0800

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am a database Ph.D. student who is currently looking for research [Quoted] [Quoted] topics for my thesis. I am very interested in identifying and solving [Quoted] real problems faced by database users. Unfortunately, due to environmental constraints, I don't have much chance to interact with real world database users. Would any of you kindly let me know some real problems you are facing based on your experience of using databases? Any suggestion for potential research topics is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot. Received on Thu Nov 18 2004 - 20:26:44 CET

Original text of this message