Re: Looking for a scripts, e.g. showing me User-Login in Oracle

From: mtnman2k <mtnman2k_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Nov 2004 15:12:11 -0800

Patricia.Klimek_at_gmail.com (Patricia Klimek) wrote in message news:<92a8efc9.0411150254.1f79404d_at_posting.google.com>...
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for a Script I can use with Oracle that showes me
> User-logins within a day and current logins; current performed Actions
> on Oracle-DB with SQL; Showing me the current size of the logfile.
> Useful scripts for Database Administrators working with Oracle 9i.
> That is basically what I'm looking for.
> Or a site that shows me how to write easy a script for my needs.
> Thank you
>
> Patricia

SELECT	 B.USERNAME, B.SID, B.SERIAL#, A.EVENT, A.TOTAL_WAITS,
		 A.TOTAL_TIMEOUTS, A.TIME_WAITED, A.AVERAGE_WAIT
	FROM V$SESSION_EVENT A, V$SESSION B

   WHERE A.SID = B.SID
ORDER BY 1
/

column machine format a20
column osuser format a20
column module format a20

select machine, process, osuser, username,

       schemaname, status, lockwait, sid,
       serial#, module, action

from v$session
where username is not null
  and osuser is not null
order by machine, osuser, username,

         schemaname, status, module; Received on Tue Nov 16 2004 - 00:12:11 CET

Original text of this message