Re: Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! ___________ uresbez

From: I_miss_R83! <themightysrc_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 12 Nov 2004 02:28:06 -0800

"KurtisK" <KJKYLE_at_COOLBLUENOSPAM.COM> wrote in message news:<QcOdnUz7KPUI1g_cRVn-3Q_at_telcove.net>...

Unfortunately, this is typical of too many Europeans. Afraid to stand for
freedom if they actually have to fight for it.

Really? I suppose that WWII was a mere tea party until America got involved? There's a rather large difference between fighting for freedom and fighting for a better geostrategic position in the Middle East.

America was formed by Germans, Italians, Irish, British and French people who DID understand how and why to fight for their freedom. This is why the French now don't speak German. Thankfully, Britain and enough Britains still do understand this fight, but not the BBC much like our NY Times.

Some of us believe that wars on abstract nouns simply allow some Americans to wrap themselves in Old Glory whilst prognosticating on peoples and lands that have only been viewed on TV via Fox. In other words, you don't really know what you're talking about. As for fighting terrorism, I suspect that European states have a history of doing this. As a Brit, I don't really appreciate Americans who happily supported the IRA via Noraid lecturing others on fighting terrorist organisations.

These Europeans sadly may not "get it" until terrorism reaches the next
level, God forbid. These terrorists dislike them as much as Americans, they
just use them and the liberal media ( BBC ) for their immediate purposes.
Wake up!

See above. Perhaps if you'd care to find out a few facts, rather than listening to the Rush Limbaughs of this world, you might even find out that your current attitude is both insulting and insular. Received on Fri Nov 12 2004 - 11:28:06 CET

Original text of this message