Re: Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! ___________ uresbez

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 22:26:05 -0800

Don Verhagen wrote:

> So far in this post I have read; Americans are stupid, the world hates us,
> we voted for what some would call a moron, we want nothing but oil and we
> are divided amongst our opinions.
>
> It stills leaves the one small fact, I don't care if you're left, right,
> white, black, orange, etc.
>
> The United States Of America is still the absolute best country in the world
> in which to live free.
>
> God Bless America and *all* of her citzens.
>
> And that is the NO SPIN ZONE for any side.

I've tried to stay away from this as it is wholly off-topic (I failed for a bit but came to my senses) but what you wrote is nonsense. So given that these are technical forums if you insist on responding please do it off-line.

You have an opinion without substance. The stuff from which Oracle vs DB2 and other imbecilic flame wars are made ... not intelligent argument based upon any definable metric.

I've lived in other countries ... and all have their strengths and weaknesses. If you can't appreciate that those in other countries feel the same pride about their you have been brain-washed and are the fodder from which statements such as that in the Subject have been fed. You owe everyone an apology.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington