Tool for versioning of Data in data base

From: Kamal <kamal.reddy_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 Nov 2004 17:46:06 -0800

[Quoted] Hello group,

Can any one pls answer this question?

-> Similar to Documentum which is used for versioning, workflow,etc of
documents through API ( i mean has APi interface too), Is there any other product or tool using which i can do version of data in a relational database(ex. orcale).

I guess the functionality of the product/tool would be

   -build repositories for teh given database schema and
   -vesions the changes to the database as given in the properties
   - has an API using which we can use teh features of teh tool
programatically.

or smthing like that. Ur inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kamal Received on Fri Nov 12 2004 - 02:46:06 CET

Original text of this message