OEM Event red flag

From: stash <stash_at_umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:35:29 -0500

I am using OEM v9.2. I have registered a database up/down event. The event always shows a red flag in the alerts window and also in the groups window. It is always red even though the database is up. I can ping the agent on the server and the database is up on the server and the event flag is always red??? Shouldn't it be green? I can see in the history that the event was cleared and the flag is green there - but is always red in the other places mentioned. Anybody have any suggestions? Received on Thu Nov 11 2004 - 15:35:29 CET

Original text of this message