Re: Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! ___________ uresbez

From: KurtisK <KJKYLE_at_COOLBLUENOSPAM.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:10:43 -0500

Unfortunately, this is typical of too many Europeans. Afraid to stand for freedom if they actually have to fight for it. America was formed by Germans, Italians, Irish, British and French people who DID understand how and why to fight for their freedom. This is why the French now don't speak German. Thankfully, Britain and enough Britains still do understand this fight, but not the BBC much like our NY Times.

These Europeans sadly may not "get it" until terrorism reaches the next level, God forbid. These terrorists dislike them as much as Americans, they just use them and the liberal media ( BBC ) for their immediate purposes. Wake up!