Re: [OT]

From: Bent Stigsen <ngcdo_at_thevoid.dk>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 19:31:13 +0100

Victim_of_American_Stupidity_at_bipfely.org.my wrote:
> You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your President.
> He’s a complete moron and so are most of you!

[Quoted] well, since it was pretty close to 50-50, I would assume they were equaly bad, equaly good or equaly so so whatever. Hardly something you can blame the american people for.

[snip rant]

> <back turned>

<aim and kick>

> [Ignore what follows]
> The lemon towards the new market is the dust that wastes easily. To be
> lower or ugly will live kind shopkeepers to totally taste.

Aww, but you are making so much more sense down here.

[snip]

/Bent Received on Sun Nov 07 2004 - 19:31:13 CET

Original text of this message