Re: UncleOra for Oracle - tool with a script library and an advanced grid for developers and DBAs

From: Fridrik Skulason <frisk_at_complex.is>
Date: 5 Nov 2004 13:38:36 -0800

joel-garry_at_home.com (Joel Garry) wrote in message news:<91884734.0411041458.6daac41e_at_posting.google.com>
> I don't really have
> anything against non-US software, heck, the antiviral I use at home is
> written by some German in Iceland or something.

Antiviral...Iceland - that sounds like us ;-) We're the only antivirus company up here. No Germans, though - A couple of Bulgarians, a Russian, one guy from Argentina and another from Poland, but mostly Icelanders...no Germans, though.

-frisk Received on Fri Nov 05 2004 - 22:38:36 CET

Original text of this message