Re: UncleOra for Oracle - tool with a script library and an advanced grid for developers and DBAs

From: Andrey <andrey_at_roz.ru>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 10:46:34 +0300

> >>Are they a bunch of Russians with a different set of ethics than is the
norm in
> >>American business?
> >

> > All right, now please explain what Russians have to do with your
> > concerns about sending money to LATVIA.
> >
> > Waiting for apologies,
> > Igor
>
> I'm far more concerned with omlet posting a link that makes our #1 troll
> and spammer look like part of your organization. If you can't explain
> him away your birth on the internet was stillborn.

Daniel, as for me, I much more concerned about you indefatigable desire to poke you nose into every hole, even if you don't really now why you longing to do so.

If you don't want to download .exe , it's you own businness, desire and, after all, problem. You must either download better antivirus software or visit phychoterapist to remove this annoying anchor of yours, maybe both. Received on Fri Nov 05 2004 - 08:46:34 CET

Original text of this message