How to run more than 1 report simultaneously?

From: K <kristofvdw_at_matt.es>
Date: 29 Oct 2004 02:39:08 -0700

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm using Oracle9iAS Reports Services to run our reports, called from Forms9.
However I haven't found a way for running more than one report simultaneously.
We have quite frequently more than one user requesting for reports, and some reports take up a lot of time to complete (formatting up to 100s of pages). If such a job is in the queue, the 1-page reports of other users take ages to get to execute (after the big report is finished).
Is there a way to run, say, 2 reports simultaneously, so that if one is a big one, small ones get executed in the mean time anyway?

Thanks,
K Received on Fri Oct 29 2004 - 11:39:08 CEST

Original text of this message