Tool support for PL/SQL?

From: Carl G <crgould_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:41:57 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] Hello, I'm doing some research with U.C. Davis into semantic checking [Quoted] [Quoted] for PL/SQL, and I'm wondering how various DBA's actually code their [Quoted] PL/SQL. I'm not all that familiar with the current state of the art regarding tool support for programming PL/SQL, and am curious as to how you all write it. (i.e. Directly in an Oracle shell, in a text editor, in some specific PL/SQL environment, etc)

Any descriptions of how you write PL/SQL and gripes about lack of tool support or praise of a tool would be helpful.

Thanks!
~Carl Gould
crgould -AT- ucdavis -DOT- edu Received on Tue Oct 19 2004 - 07:41:57 CEST

Original text of this message