Re: Is there a way to load records rejected by SQL Loader in a table ?

From: Ed prochak <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: 18 Oct 2004 09:54:48 -0700

gauri_telang_at_hotmail.com (Gauri Telang) wrote in message news:<8e909443.0410180232.2829beab_at_posting.google.com>...
> Hi,
>
> I am trying get information about the records rejected by SQL Loader,
> while loading my data file in tables.
>
> I want to load the records rejected / discarded by the SQL loader
> in a table, preferably with the information about
> the Oracle Error that caused the record to be rejected.
>
> Is there a way to do so ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Gauri

[Quoted] I've done exactly that before, seems it was fairly easy between the input file and the error file to get it all together. Each failed input record is identified in the error file. It's just more processing.

What have you tried so far??
ed. Received on Mon Oct 18 2004 - 18:54:48 CEST

Original text of this message