Re: Stored Procedure as Data Source

From: Iceman <econstantine_at_fattal.com.lb>
Date: 9 Oct 2004 02:58:18 -0700

Thank you Guys

Anyway I wrote the procedures in a way to have 2 query procedures: 1 that returns a table.
Another one that returns a cursor ref.

But the real problem was creating the data blocks based on these... I'm using the version: Forms [32 Bit] Version 6.0.8.24.1 and the wizard was unable to help me much actually didn't help me at all, so I had to configure all everything manually (which is described how in the Form help under: "stored procedure, creating a data block"

For a good reference on how to write these stored procedure I have found these 2 sources:
http://www.summitsoftwaredesign.com/articles/article11.html http://www.summitsoftwaredesign.com/scripts/forms_blocks.html

Interesting approach for manipulating data.

Thanks for all. Received on Sat Oct 09 2004 - 11:58:18 CEST

Original text of this message