Re: Oracle Mailing

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 11:57:37 +0200

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:25:35 +0200, "Zephyr" <p.neumann_at_ids-scheer.de> wrote:

>We are running the follwing ORA Server:
>
>Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.4.0 - Production
>With the OLAP and Oracle Data Mining options
>JServer Release 9.2.0.4.0 - Production
>
>Now I got the question, how can I bind the ORA Server to my SMTP
>Server, to send mails fired by a trigger. Is there an other possibilty for
>sending mails instead SMTP?
>
>Tanks for your answers and thougths

My thought is there is no need to cross and multipost,as all the people responding monitor all the groups. You incur the risk someone else responds to your question, while it has been answered in a different group. In short: you are wasting bandwith and people's time.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA