Re: REP-736 message - where do I look next?

From: <(no>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 11:54:20 -0400

Hi Sally,

Have you any luck in solving your problem. I am in a somewhat similiar situation here. My customer is getting the same 2 messages when she starts the report. However, when I signed on to her computer and run the same report, I have no problem whatsoever. Everything runs exactly as it should. So it appears that different people are running differnt versions of the same report on the same computer. How is that possible?

My running environment is as follows:

(Ancient Oracle-- but I cannot do anything about it either) Oracle 8i
Forms Builder 5.0.6.20.0
Report Builder 3.0.5.17.0

The problem report is invoked as follows:

  • Oracle Forms started on a web browser from a menu which is also an Oracle form
  • The Oracle form gathers some information and starts the Oracle Report

When the customer runs the report, she gets the REP-0736 & the REP-1247 message. When I run it on the same pc, things are fine.

Can someone help and tell me what is going on please? Thanks. Received on Tue Oct 05 2004 - 17:54:20 CEST

Original text of this message