Re: tool for copying all data from one schema into another

From: Bricklen <bricklen_at_zyahoo.zcomz>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 21:55:39 GMT

Hans Forbrich wrote:
> Bricklen wrote:
>

>>Hans Forbrich wrote:
>>
>>>please, Please, PLEASE keep in mind that this community prefers such
>>>announcements be made in comp.database.oracle.marketplace
>>>
>>>If you want your target community to be happy, respect it's wishes ...

[Quoted] >>Hans, please quit spamming this newsgroup....

>>;)

> You telling me you want these annoucements?

ummmm..no. I was kidding actually. I was also referring to the fact that you posted the (almost) same message twice in the same group withing seconds of each other.

No offense intended. Received on Fri Oct 01 2004 - 23:55:39 CEST

Original text of this message