Re: See the good, the bad, and the ugly of your Oracle data with OneClickRevelation(tm)

From: Hans Forbrich <news.hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 21:48:32 GMT

[Quoted] Tell you what - I'll respect you and your utility as much as you respect me ... which is apparently not at all.

please, Please, PLEASE keep in mind that this community prefers such announcements be made in comp.database.oracle.marketplace Also - please don't crosspost or multipost in the heirarchy.

If you want your target community to look at your 'product', you might want to respect it's wishes ... Received on Fri Oct 01 2004 - 23:48:32 CEST

Original text of this message