Re: Should I Define CASCADE on Database Table or Forms ?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 21:19:27 -0700

xtanto wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We are developing Forms 10g application on Oracle 9i.
> The question is :
> For best practice on Master Detail application, should I define
> cascade on database level or Forms level ?
>
> Thank you foryour help,
> xtanto

You have provided insufficient information from which anyone could formulate a response.

Do you want this behavior to only exist in the Forms application or to apply to any changes made to the data, perhaps by a DBA, using SQL*Plus?

University of Washington
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
(replace 'x' with 'u' to respond)