Quickview question on searches with multiple values

From: Kompu Kid <deguza_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 29 Sep 2004 16:46:10 -0700

I am not sure if this is the right usenet group, I apologize if it is not.

Quickview view instructions on the screen says that I should be able to do searches for multiple values by entering them with a comma in between.

This does not seem to work. Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Deguza Received on Wed Sep 29 2004 - 18:46:10 CDT